[AT] OT- Cornwell Tools

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jul 14 09:19:31 PDT 2017

Warren the worst thing for you is that you never want them to look
back at you 20 years from now and say "if dad hadn't talked me out of it,
I'd be able to afford that new (boat, truck, house or whatever some other
tool truck dealer has).  That would be even worse than if he tries it and
fails.
The good thing is, that (as I understand it) most of his expense is in his
truck
and inventory so if he doesn't get burned on his credit accounts and can't
make
a go of it at least he has assets to sell to get back part of his
investment.

Charlie