[AT] OT- Cornwell Tools

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 07:25:27 PDT 2017

That is an excellent story, Grant, and I actually tried to allude to this
myself in one of my earlier notes.  My point, same as yours, is that one of
the keys to the success of a tool dealer is to understand the special
problems encountered by the auto tech and to know what tools solve these
problems.  Not sure I articulated it very clearly but again it's really an
excellent point.  It implies that the successful tool dealer needs to have
intimate familiarity with the modern-day realities of fixing cars.

SO