[AT] OT- Cornwell Tools

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 13:19:41 PDT 2017

Perhaps a few budding auto techs will build their collections from swap
meets and pawn shops, but that's not the norm as far as I have observed.
 (Here I should add that in addition to working for a manufacturer of
tools, I am also on the advisory committee at the local Vo-Tech and I see
streams of students entering the workforce year after year).  Tools are
badges of honor to the typical auto tech.  They want the nice stuff.  And
there's a strong factor of peer pressure.  The experienced techs are all
swinging Snap-on (etc.) wrenches and the young guns want to be just like
them.

SO