[AT] OT- Cornwell Tools

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 12 10:31:30 PDT 2017

Regardless of which brand,  the tool truck business is all about being
buddies
with the mechanics at the dealerships.  If they like you, and you race
together on
weekends, etc. and if you feel comfortable with the risk and the credit
aspects of
selling to mechanics on time and collecting the money it CAN be lucrative.
It can be a disaster too.

Charlie