[AT] OT- Cornwell Tools

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 06:53:41 PDT 2017

I have and have used Cornwell tools as well as two cabinets bought in the
early 60`s from Cornwell . They have served  me well and will pass them on
to my son sometime in the future . Snap-on and Matco were both available
 when I purchased my first Cornwell tools but cornwell had better price and
the salesman  had a better attitude  . In the middle 80`s , an employe
stealing from my business , set business on fire to cover her theft ,
burning business to ground . Photo taken today was in the fire and paint
was only damage to boxes . They have served me well and would not think
twice about buying Cornwell again except there are NO dealers  in this area
.
Good luck on your decision .