[AT] OT- Cornwell Tools

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Wed Jul 12 05:08:25 PDT 2017

I've heard of them. 10 years ago I worked for an oem that made scan
tools, and I overhead the marketing guy ask another engineer about the
cost for some customization they wanted us to do, so they are big enough
that they can ask for some customization anyway.

The big question is can he break in. If he is taking over an existing
route then existing customers should carry him. If it is all new why
would anyone not continue to buy from the snap on guy they already know
serves them well?

--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com