[AT] new duties

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jul 9 11:43:03 PDT 2017

One more comment after my ramble.  The only thing we had
on our farm that resembled what most farmers call a barn, we called
a pack house.  It was indeed a barn, about 40 or 50' square or so and two
stories high.  That is where we stored (in the old days) the cured tobacco
until it could be taken off of the curing sticks, graded, sorted, tied into
little bundles and put back on some nice, smooth sticks we called "graded
sticks"
for delivery to the market.  I still have about 500 tobacco sticks including
a few
old hand split ones that have to be near 100 years old but some son of a
b-witch,
RICHARD IPOCK, stole my graded sticks.

Charlie