[AT] new duties

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Jul 7 07:49:25 PDT 2017

On 7/4/2017 3:36 PM, Indiana Robinson wrote:

>> Barns are a whole other ball game...  :-
>>

>> Rambling again...
>> A "barn" to me is a wooden farm building usually either timber frame,
>> balloon framed or I also include the small dairy barns that almost always
>> have a gambrel or cyclone roof around here.

  I have a problem with how the term "barn" has been mis used so much in
the media lately. To me a barn was only for
animals. Be they cattle, chickens or horses. You might occasionally park
a tractor in a barn but you don't store your
antique cars and trucks in a barn. As so many shows and videos like to
use the term "barn find" it has become viral.
I keep my vehicles and machinery in a shed or garage. Animals go in a
barn. Just my opinion and I expect I am in the minority
as usual.

Ralph in Sask.

---
http://www.avg.com