[AT] Import tractors

James Thomson macowboy at comcast.net
Fri Jan 6 11:46:39 PST 2017

   Dennis,
   This is interesting information. The design looks to be OK but the
   assembly is poor. I am wondering why this is not corrected. Is it a
   cultural thing or do they not care. I work in the quality assurance
   field and have visited a lot of the automotive assembly plants here in
   the US. They will still have problems but they are corrected very
   quickly. My current employer makes dental implants. The manufacturing
   floor is the best I have ever seen with lots of automated inspection
   points and very tight tolerances being held. I just can't picture how
   bad this factory is.
   Jim Thomson
   Macowboy at comcast.net