[AT] Import tractors

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Jan 6 00:10:38 PST 2017

Dean:

I spent $3800 on "trained"local service for my New Holland TS110 at the
Chickasha New Holland Dealer.  They broke my windshield( $900) , lost
the brace to my hood ( $ 120) , broke the sediment bulb ($60), and now
the fuel gauge does not work and I have to bleed the fuel system every
time the tractor sits over 30 minutes.  I have complained to New Holland
to no avail.  I picked up the tractor and repaired it myself so I could
get my hay baled.  It needs to have the clutches set, but I don't have
the plug and switch setup to do that.

I am not sold on a dealerships "trained"service personnel.   They will
provide a service, parts, and operators manual in English. With that, I
can perform any service needed myself.

I have been screwed the worst every time I dealt with a dealership.

Cecil