[AT] Ralph, door please!!!

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 5 20:50:37 PST 2017

On 1/5/2017 10:21 PM, Mike M wrote:
> Ralph,
>
> What do you heat with in that type of cold? Fuel Oil, Propane, wood?
> Here in Michigan it's a balmy 12 deg F, and I heat with wood, and
> natural gas. The thermostat stays at 68 and if the woodstove falls
> behind the furnace does the heavy lifting until the woodstove is up to
> high heat.
All natural gas here now. I kind of miss the old wood  burning stove I
used to have in the
room I spend most of my time but the little gas wall unit will keep the
room up at 70 degrees
with no trouble.  The big furnace in the basement I will sometimes shut
off at night time
but when its this cold I'll just set the thermostat down low.

Ralph in Sask.