[AT] Need some help

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Feb 23 20:08:59 PST 2017

I would wager that there are bigger pieces of carbon build up that break
loose inside the engine and rattle around and finally exit out the exhaust
without serious damage. It is not my engine but if it were mine I wouldn't
worry about it.

Dean VP
Apache junction, AZ

It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.