[AT] Need some help

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Thu Feb 23 19:34:50 PST 2017

Pencil lead has a lot of clay, not what I want in my engines. I'd try
something sticky down the hole first. I'm not sure what though. The
vacuum idea occurred to me too.

If this is a small engine I'd shake it upside down. But I'm not sure
what kind of engine that is so I don't know if it is possible.

--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com