[AT] I want this!

Gene Dotson gdotfly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 18:42:34 PST 2017

    The Unimog was built in Germany by Daimler and was sold under contract
to J.I. Case in the U.S. Saw a demonstration of it at the old Farm Science
show when it was held on the Ohio State university grounds in Columbus. A
man near East Liberty, Ohio owns 2 of them My brother Gary does the
maintenance on them. One is a very nice machine that he parades
occasionally. The other in less attractive, but it also runs. Gary says they
are kinda crude and noisy and rough riding.

                    Gene