[AT] I want this!

macowboy at comcast.net macowboy at comcast.net
Wed Feb 22 17:20:05 PST 2017

My son and I belong to the Rhode Island Military Vehicle Collectors Club and the vice president of the club has a Unimog he bought from this place:

http://schuessler-unimog.de/home-en/

Basically what you do is tell them what vehicle/model you want. The will restore it from the ground up to factory new condition. I got to ride in his Unimog when the club went on a trail ride in Northern RI. The vehicle is in outstanding condition, can haul 10,000 lb and get 15 mpg loaded or unloaded. He had to wait 6 months to get his and it ended up costing $35,000. When you consider the cost of a new pickup truck this is a good deal. Here is a picture of the truck.

Jim Thomson
Rehoboth, MA
macowboy at comcast.net