[Farmall] Regular sales prices

travis register wishn4abeachouse at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 20:42:39 PST 2017

I had to let mine go in the divorce years ago.  I had 4 in various forms for restoration.  None of them running as they were in line to be done.  If I had both the space and the extra cash, I'd take it off your hands.  I've always loved the old ones especially the regulars.  Good to hear from you too.