[AT] O. T. - Really tired today

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 08:59:13 PST 2017

Had to move our 6 horses to the south side of the farm this morning and it
about wore me out. Picture below.

There was some discussion about lack of starting ambition from old men
here. I have some ambition much of the time. My problem is that I just
can't seem to accomplish much while I am working harder than before. But
then again I can't last as long at working as before.
The best thing I ever did was to refuse to keep taking Atorvastatin, even
if it kills me. Zombie stuff. I knew that Metoprolol had fatigue as a side
effect but recently I noticed that some sources list "loss of interest in
things in general" as one of its possible side effects. I take it and I
know a number of folks that do. I wonder how many of us on this list take
it?
I generally find these day that the less stuff I take the better I feel. I
still take a few things but almost all supplements etc. like fish oil, a
couple of vitamins, CO-q10 and low dose aspirin.

I'm still planning to make Portland. I'll just bring something that doesn't
need any work on it. Wait a minute... I don't own anything like that...
I'll find something.  :-)

.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"