[AT] a "few" days ago

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Mon Feb 20 01:46:06 PST 2017

John,
Quite a difference in that 'before' and 'after'.
You and your Dad have a right to be very proud of this unusual design and
still operational tractor.
I have seen one at Portland, IN August show and at Elnora, IN show, but was
not around to hear it running and see it operating.
With that short wheelbase,  did they have a history of wheelies?
Apparently I missed your post about 'still have shrapnel marks in the shop
wall'?
Herb