[AT] a "few" days ago

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Feb 19 18:49:14 PST 2017

Here it is as we found it. The engine locked up one day after the owners
shut it down. We found a cracked nut on an internal oil line, thats our
only guess as to what happened. We drained 7 gallons of water and oil
from the crankcase. Never thought it would run so we freed up the rings,
took the head to the IH dealer dad worked for and ground the valves,
rigged up a makeshift carb and magneto, then came the backfire heard 2
counties over--still have the shrapnel marks in the shop wall.

John