[AT] now Power Steering

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Dec 22 11:58:14 PST 2017

On 12/22/2017 12:59 PM, Al Jones wrote:
> I think Herb is talking about a Char-Lynn Torque Generator.  It's a
> way to put power steering on a  non-power steering tractor.  I drove a
> M Farmall once with one and you could drive it with a finger......

I think Char-lynn also offered an add on power steering for tractors.
Pictures I've see it just spliced into the steering shaft and had two
hydraulic hoses going to the pump. I probably have a picture of the ad
somewhere. Not sure if would work on an "N" Ford though.

Ralph in Sask.

---
http://www.avg.com