[AT] now Power Steering

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 10:59:12 PST 2017

I think Herb is talking about a Char-Lynn Torque Generator.  It's a
way to put power steering on a  non-power steering tractor.  I drove a
M Farmall once with one and you could drive it with a finger......

The IH torque amplifier was a planetary unit that basically gave you a
low range in each gear--A Farmall Super MTA would have 10 speeds
instead of the usual 5.

Al