[AT] Hey George Willer!!!

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Aug 22 05:50:21 PDT 2017

Congratulations Spencer!

Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: Spencer Yost
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2017 7:24 PM
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: Re: [AT] Hey George Willer!!!

I sure do miss George, and I always miss it when I can't make it to
Portland. It's always a great time.  I miss Elvira too (-;  Thanks for
bringing up his name, Farmer.

A new grand-daughter 8 days ago is keeping me from Portland this year.
Watching the farm while my wife helps my daughter.

I hope everyone else makes it.   You don't know what you are missing if you
haven't been!

Spencer Yost

PS:  Here is a picture of the "Portland buster".  Happiest, calmest,
quietest infant I've ever been around.  That smile on her face is permanent.