[AT] UMM

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Apr 25 10:38:56 PDT 2017

A few years ago there was a long and convoluted joke going around on the
internet.  I had seen it before and thought it was really funny.  I received
another copy of it (that I thought THOUGHT was the exact same joke).
I decided to send it to a friend who, as luck would have it, is very
religious.
I didn't read it since I already had,  I just forwarded it to my friend.
WELL it turns out, the joke had been re-written by someone into a
version that even made me blush and that's not easy to do!
Of course I had to make an immediate phone call and apologize.
He took it in stride.  No harm done but I was terribly embarrassed.

So, David, just be happy that's not what you did!!!

Charlie