[AT] Caterpillar troubles...

toma at risingnet.net toma at risingnet.net
Sat Apr 22 16:03:17 PDT 2017

Grant,
I am not sure how much activity there is at ACME. Ponys of there era are a hot topic at ACMOC. There might even be some in the for sale section. Florin Tractor probably has the parts you need.
I guess you had to drain the coolant if you took off the pony but you could have pull started it to get some work done. With all the creek work we had to do after the floods of the '80's  the D 6 that I ran had to be pull started by  a TD 6 each morning.
--
Sent from myMail app for Android Saturday, 22 April 2017, 09:41AM -0700 from Grant Brians < sales at heirloom-organic.com> :