[AT] Cub Info needed

Brian VanDragt bvandragt at comcast.net
Thu Apr 20 13:13:01 PDT 2017

I haven't bought wires for a Cub, but I have bough several sets for John Deeres from The Brillman Company.  Their Cub set is here:

https://brillman.com/product/farmall-cub-up-to-serial-224400-cub-lo-boy-up-to-serial-18700-original-type-spark-plug-wire-set/

the picture shows all of the ends already crimped on, but the sets that I have bought required the wires to be threaded through some grommets before the ends could be put on, in those cases they crimp on one end and give you some cheap ends that just wrap around the end of the wire and don't require crimping like this:

https://brillman.com/product/ht-old-style-straight-high-tension-distributorcoil-terminal/

https://brillman.com/product/b1028-029-john-deere-70-gas-spark-plug-wire-set/

I buy the good crimp on ends from him also (https://brillman.com/product/straight-high-tension-distributorcoil-terminal/) and I have a proper crimp tool to put them on (https://www.amazon.com/Pertronix-T3001-Change-6-Piece-Ratchet/dp/B00GA6Z69I).

Brian