[AT] Cub Info needed

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Thu Apr 20 12:22:23 PDT 2017

I'm in need of new spark plug wires and the grommet on top the engine
for my 49 Farmall Cub. I stopped at my local dealer today and checked
and, as I thought, they only have the ones where you have to crimp on
the end. I have found in the past that when I get those the first time I
go to take the wire off the end comes off. I want the set that is
complete and ready to install. I think I have seen them advertised in
Red Power but I know nothing about those people so I was hoping some on
the list may have bought some and could advise me.
         Greg Hass