[AT] JD B resurrection contemplation

toma at risingnet.net toma at risingnet.net
Tue Apr 4 10:14:25 PDT 2017

When I was 16 I bought a Cat 20 with a stuck engine. I asked if I could work on it there. I went over after school and took the head off. I tried numerous ways to free it. I got some dry ice and set a chunk on each piston and it free'ed up. I drove it out of there , loaded it on a truck, and farmed with it for a couple of years
--
Sent from myMail for Android Tuesday, 04 April 2017, 09:26AM -0700 from charlie hill  charliehill at embarqmail.com :