[AT] JD B resurrection contemplation

Dave rotigel at me.com
Tue Apr 4 16:59:12 PDT 2017

   Who is Ethyl and what does she have to do with removing pistons?
   Dave

     On Apr 4, 2017, at 3:05 PM, Cecil Bearden <crbearden at copper.net>
     wrote:
     Dry Ice works better with Alcohol, Isopropil or ethanol or methanol,
     Ethyl will also will also work both bottled in bond and bottled in
     or
     behind the barn!!
     Cecil