[AT] Weekend issues

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 08:42:39 PDT 2016

Definitely, one of the issues with my ramps is transport.  I can lay them
face-down 2x3 up, but I don't always have that kind of room once whatever
I'm loading has been loaded.  The can sort-of stack, but then they cannot
sit pretty.  My cable idea really isn't going to improve on this aspect.
Also, I neglected to mention I *ALWAYS* tie them off to the truck bumper
with motorcycle straps. I did have a ramp that was not tied kick out on me
once, no harm to people or equipment, but it got very exciting there for a
minute and gave me the religion.  While I'm here, a plug for Ancra brand
straps.  I *HATE* Chinese cheapo lookalikes that are made of much thinner
nylon strap material, weaker hooks, etc.

SO