[AT] Weekend issues

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 19 19:22:50 PDT 2016

You beat me too it Cecil! Yellow pine is some tough stuff. And its hard
to find even here in the South! We've got 2 loading boards made from it
and it works fine. When dad retired back in 91 he was doing a ton of
work on Cub Cadets. Had a fellow come pick up one and was going to drive
it up 2 of those real pretty white looking 2 x 10's. Both boards snapped
at about the same place and at the same time. I learned right then that
crap isn't fit for doing anything but building houses. Speaking of
which, if you are working on an old house built out of yellow pine, you
know real quick what quality lumber it is!

By the way, I ain't crazy enough to drive anything up a set of wood ramps!

John