[AT] Weekend issues

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 14:28:35 PDT 2016

Hi Farmer,
It's really great to hear from you! I seemed to be only hearing
crickets and nothing from Farmer. :)

I spent a lot of cash this last May on Grandpa's Oliver 88 he gave me.
I overhauled the rear end, and also replaced the mechanism that drives
the pulley so I can go to a show and put it on a sawmill again.
Had to put a new generator on it also...
Now I got problems with the steering sector and box so if you tried to
put it into sixth gear and go for a ride down the road, the front end
and wheels would wobble back and fourth to a point where one about
lost control of it. So since I need to save a little money since I am
getting ready to open my own business, I just did the old tire trick
to keep it usable...
I know this is kind of off topic to what Dennis was saying, but just
wanted to throw my $0.02 worth in as a reply to farmer's message.
Take Care,
Tyler Juranek
IA