[AT] I want a M Farmall......

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Sep 18 19:32:21 PDT 2016

Rougemont is about 10 mailboxes north of me, literally. I think he
wanted about $3,500 for it in one ad. It has been for sale for a LONG
time. Really nice looking one for $4,500 in Roxboro. Only thing I am
seeing now is cheap ones that need work or expensive ones, nothing in
between. You remember the legend of the practically new 140 up above me?
That fellow had a SMTA that didn't meet reserve back in the spring at a
consignment auction--he may still have it. The 140 is for sale, if he
still has it.

John