[AT] I want a M Farmall......

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 19:04:09 PDT 2016

 Thanks John, I had seen them all except the one in Gibsonville.
Looks like they all need some work, I'm hoping to find one that's
ready to go.  I want to think the one in Rougemont had a price with it
at one time and it was high......I love the way folks post stuff
online, then they refuse to accept emails about their item......

Al