[AT] It's trying, but... no lift

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Sep 15 06:42:09 PDT 2016

The Massey Ferguson 135 factory manuals are available here:
http://www.agcopubs.com/default.aspx?model=135&brand=44096&keywords=tractor&searchForm=0&page=1

make sure you have the correct engine ( should be Perkins ) also I could
not find a 135 vineyard, only a 235 narrow vineyard.

Again if you need some help there a lot of guys on here who have
extensive knowledge of tractors.   I worked in a Massey dealership while
going through college, and grew up with Massey Ferguson.  I still have a
couple of 65 propane tractors here, I can go look at, the transmissions
and hydraulics. are not that different.   If you need parts I may be
able to help with some aftermarket parts or tractor parts asap is a good
source for aftermarket parts.   AGCO still has a lot of parts with a
price tag to match..!!

Cecil in OKla