[AT] test

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Wed Sep 14 09:34:00 PDT 2016

I actually had that backwards in my memory. July was when we had 6.3"  of rain, and August was just simply a good decent average month of 3.7" or so.

http://www.rdfarms.com/weather/NOAA/NOAA-2016-07.txt

http://www.rdfarms.com/weather/NOAA/NOAA-2016-08.txt

It rained about two thirds of an inch on September 1 or September 2, and then dried right up.  So nearly a perfect arrangement

In fact after looking at July's rain figures, I'm surprised i even found three days to  do my second cutting.   But I did.

Spencer Yost