[AT] Mathew

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 15:42:41 PDT 2016

Sounds like a lot of rain is coming, county is under a tropical storm
warning.  We got out of school two hours early today, it and several
other schools in the county are getting set up for shelters for people
living in low-lying areas.  As long as we don't lose power, I'm
planning for a relaxing day in front of the tv tomorrow.....all the
rain reminds me of hurricane Floyd in 1999, I pray we don't have
flooding like that again.

Al