[AT] rear rim repair

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Oct 19 05:05:06 PDT 2016

When I rebuilt my TS110 New Holland engine  last year,  I got the parts
from A&I, and Hy-Capacity.   I have a Hy-Capacity dealership.    Most
parts from both companies were in boxes labeled Sparex, an English
manufacturer.  No problems with the parts.  I had noticed that A&I parts
were available at all JD dealers.  That explains it.   Good to know you
are with A&I.

Cecil in OKla