[AT] MF 255 power steering

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 17:46:59 PDT 2016

It doesn't work as it should, even cold.  It's usable when your ground speed is OK, just like the old days of manual steering, it's slow maneuvering that is a problem.   The steering wheel is very hard to turn, either direction.  Since it probably ingested the old screen and whatever grit may have been in the system, I figure the pump body is scored.
The last pump I found was $750, now I'm finding them for under $300.

Len Rugen

rugenl at yahoo.com