[AT] OT Cadillac Northstar engine

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Oct 2 12:37:49 PDT 2016

Cecil,  I figured that is where it had to be but that's still ridiculous.
It would be different if there wasn't room for it somewhere else but
for sure there is room under the hood of a Caddy for a starter.  If nothing
else it could be installed out the back of the bell housing like on boat
engines
and some of our tractors.

Charlie