[Farmall] practically new 140

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 15:01:04 PST 2016

Varying row spacings is one reason the crosswise tool bars are handy.  It is
fairly easy to set whatever spacing you need.  The knife weeder and duckfoot
combination on the one in my picture works pretty well if you are planting
flat.  IH had quite a variety of tooling for them.  But I think this set-up
was common.  The bars on it are 1-1/4 square, solid.  Without going out and
measuring, I think the front one is 84" and the rear 101"

I imagine I would learn a lot just by following Grant around for a few days.
If I wasn't so far away, I'd be wrangling for the chance.

Jim Becker