[Farmall] practically new 140

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Nov 27 11:27:08 PST 2016

Those varying row spacings would drive me nuts!!! I can't remember what
we planted tobacco on, I'll have to measure one of the Super A's, should
be in the low 40's. I know we used to plant field corn on 38" rows (I
still do). We had bean plates for snap beans and butter beans so we used
the 4 row planter to plant garden. The Super A's didn't do so good
cultivating so then we would have to hook up the 4 row cultivator. Its
amazing how much garden you can plant in 3-4 minutes that takes HOURS to
pick and prepare for the freezer.

John Hall