[Farmall] m

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Nov 25 20:19:01 PST 2016

At the ripe old age of 13 I was put on dad's M pulling a culti-packer 2
ft wider than the one in the pic I posted. I was given 2
instructions--don't wrap your thumbs around the steering wheel and never
reach through the wheel to shift gears. It would have been nice if they
would have explained that 5th was a road gear--that almost got ugly!

John