[AT] synthetic oil - gas versus diesel trucks

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Nov 20 04:56:46 PST 2016

The noise and smell are my 2 biggest knocks against diesel vehicles. Why
on earth diesel engines in vehicles have to be so %&*$ loud is beyond
me. We've only had 4 pcs of diesel machinery here on this farm--2
4020's, 4430 and a 6620 combine. None of them at full throttle make the
racket a diesel pickup idling does. Lets be honest, Semi-trucks are
quieter than pickups. And then there are the idiots that have to get
more HP and change the exhaust to make it louder. Whatever happened to
walk softly and carry a big stick? Love the durability and longevity of
diesels, just wish Detroit would quit marketing to the same old
defective gene that causes males in this country to "compensate" for
their inadequacies.

John Hall