[AT] Vote

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Tue Nov 8 12:42:38 PST 2016

While I do not expect everyone on this list to vote the way I would, I
am thankful for all of our opportunity today to vote freely in most
places. As on every voting day since I turned 18 years old I voted and I
took my wife and mother to vote this morning on this beautiful, bright
and warm California day. I am thankful to our forefathers for their
willingness to create a new country that embodied in its fabric voting
and representative government. We oft-times fall short of perfection,
but should always strive for better - just like the lessons and sermon
in Church Sunday said.
      I thank our forebears for religious toelerance and freedom too and
am thankful that whether Christian, Jewish, Muslim, American Indian,
Hindu, atheist or whatever that we all are free to worship as we choose
as long as it does not harm others, just like our votes!
               Grant Brians - Hollister,California farmer