[AT] OT LED question

Ronald Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sat Nov 5 09:15:29 PDT 2016

I picked up a couple "really cheap" LED bulbs as an experiment a month
or so ago at a local hardware store.  I noticed he had shelves stocked
with 100W incandescent bulbs.  I just thought to myself, "well I'll be
damned".  Now I need to make a trip to that store and check those out.
Probably made in China the same as what Charlie has found.

Ron Cook

Salix,IA