[AT] Over-running clutch for Ford 3600

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon May 30 09:04:38 PDT 2016

Dean, I don't know if it will will work on your Ford or not
but what I do on my Allis tractors is push in the clutch so
that the engine is no longer connected to the drive train and
use the brakes to stop the wheels which in turn stops the
PTO train.

I can stop in about half a tractor length that way.

Charlie