[AT] Help with Ingersoll compressor

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed May 18 19:24:54 PDT 2016

I want to thank Bo Hinch for his help with my compressor.  Also I got a
phone call from NCWayne on the YT forum this morning.  I got it running
this afternoon and running like it is supposed to.
Short version of the story is the unloader actuator diaphragm was
trashed.  When I finally got it apart, I searched for a truck air brake
diaphragm to use.  Finally cut a diaphragm out of a piece of 10inch dia
PVC discharge hose.  It works fine now...
It will blow 105lbs through a 5/8in nozzle and I have the engine speed
reduced as I don't need the full throttle flow.  Now to rebuild or
replace the gas engines on the 2 gas compressors I have and get rid of
them...   Nothing like a diesel for dependability...

Cecil in OKla