[AT] Barley Harvest

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat May 7 08:30:51 PDT 2016

after looking at the picture I had the same question as John.
Why would a guy use a nice tractor to pull a wagon that a
mule, donkey or perhaps a camel could pull and let it sit
idle while he did all the work by hand?  But then after looking at the other
pictures
and reading the replies I think I figured it out.   The tourist!
Those folks hand cutting probably have 100 acres on the other side of the
hill
being mechanically harvested but the part they are cutting by hand is near
the t-shirt stand that they also own.  Just my filthy capitalist pig mind
at work.

Charlie