[AT] Barley Harvest

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu May 5 17:59:10 PDT 2016

Hard to believe folks still live like that. I met a fellow at an antique
show a few years back from somewhere in South America.  He was very
interested in hand crank corn shellers and trough type silage cutters.
Where he came from corn was still harvested by hand.

Interesting picture, if you have more how about posting them?

John Hall