[AT] Engine Cleaner

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Wed Mar 30 21:28:44 PDT 2016

I'd like to find the stuff that they use at the "quarter car washes"
called pre-soak. It seems to really emulsify the grime so that high
pressure isn't needed, and you could do it at home with the engine cool.
I've never had a problem driving a short distance to degrease my engine,
but was always nervous about damage.

Mike M